28 April 2005

It is a sad, sad day for the Idols of America.

I dedicate a series of Haiku to the fallen one. . .

Unbelievable.
Are you flipping kidding me?
Goodbye Constantine.

Long hair, pouty eyes.
A rocker who can sing well.
Sad day upon us.

You will be missed, kid.
You should not yet be gone, son.
You rock, you roll, man.

New York has fallen.
Oklahoma still remains.
Good luck, sweet Carrie.

Concluding Tanka:

America speaks;
As usual, mistaken.
The truth will prevail:
A champion will be crowned.
Please don't let us down, again.

Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

But that way he looked at the camera was so creepy Eddie. I mentioned him in a recent post. Oh and hi...I am so glad that I have some more quality reading ahead of me on your blog.

04 May, 2005 00:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home