23 January 2008

I really do not write enough . . .

Hello all,

It is an election year - yay. That makes me happy. I am not sure, as of right now, who will win either nomination. As a leftist, I would like to see a Democrat in the White House next year. I like all three who have a chance. Probably Barack a bit more than the other two, but I still like the others, also. If Dennis Kicinich was a viable candidate, then he would be my top choice.

I actually really like Mike Huckabee, as he seems to be a likeable person, not so much in his politics. I don't hate Mitt, although I would not vote for him. I would vote for McCain, and I don't think Rudy has a chance in hell of getting the nomination at this point.

My prediction: Obama v. McCain (or Huckabee) in the general election and Obama will win. I'm probably not even close, but what the heck, eh?

What else? I am starting school again. Well - still, but this time it is a Master's program through Utah State University. I'm quite excited.

I am still a stay at home dad. I am finally, after 4 months, finally getting used to it.

That's all for now.

Farewell

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh good! Another Obama supporter. I think you are right about the final two candidates. School again? Good luck. What will you be doing? Offnote, you should tell me some other good Nickel Creek'ish bands to listen to.

01 February, 2008 23:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home