21 July 2004

House bitch.

Last week, I started to paint and decorate the baby's room. It was supposed to be a surprise for Sarah. She knew I was going to do the work, but she did not know when. Yesterday, she peeked. Because I made cookies, made dinner, did the dishes, cleaned up the living room, she figured I had gone all gung-ho. So - she peeked to see if I had done anything in the baby's room. Damn - busted.

So - today I am going to finish painting, put together the crib, put together the dresser, and hopefully sand the rocking chair. We'll see how far I get. I have to go to work tomorrow, so . . .

The cookies turned out OK. I gave some to the downstairs neighbor, Bethany, since she did give me the eggs I needed to make them. Nice girl. She has a cute kid, too. Ajuleigh. (That is most definitely a guess on how to spell the little one's name.)

I got nothing left for now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home